PlayStation Australia has just announced their line up for this weekend’s EB Games Expo. It features both upcoming first and third party titles for the PlayStation 4 as well as the PlayStation VR.
PlayStation Brings Show Stopping Line Up To EB Expo in 2016
Players will have the chance to step into the immersive world of PlayStation®VR ahead of its highly anticipated launch on October 13 and be the first in Australia and to get hands-on with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multi-Player
PlayStation® Australiais giving gaming fans attending this year’s EB Expo the chance to experience the future of play and entertainment, with PlayStation®VR (PS VR) and PlayStation®4 (PS4™).
The PlayStation booth will give fans a sneak peek of the upcoming, highly anticipated titles for PS4. Whether players want to enter the post-apocalyptic world and reclaim the ruins of a forgotten civilization with Horizon Zero Dawn™, or sit in the cockpit and rev an engine in DRIVECLUB™ VR, there is something for everyone. Fans will also be able to get hands-on with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multi-player before the Beta opens on October 15th on PS4.
The spectacular line-up of games and hardware featuring on the PlayStation booth includes:
Powered by PS4, PlayStation VR is a virtual reality system that takes console gaming to the next level of immersion.
- Titles available include:
DRIVECLUB™ VR: Get behind the wheel and be transported to some of world’s most stunning locales, as this virtual reality edge-of-your-seat racing will test your skills and reflexes
- Farpoint: Set off on a perilous journey into an hostile alien environment in Farpoint, available exclusively to PS VR
- PlayStation VR Worlds: Step into PlayStation VR Worlds and journey through five unique and exclusive PS VR experiences
- RIGS Mechanized Combat League: Set in the near future, you will pilot fast, large, heavily armed athletic sports machines in gripping matches held at incredible arenas around the globe
- Until Dawn™: Rush of Blood: From the developers of horror survival title Until Dawn, strap yourself in for the most disturbing arcade-style rollercoaster ride you’ll ever take
- EVE: Valkyrie™: Explore an intricate sci-fi universe like never before, where you will experience deep-space aerial dogfights and nerve-shredding tactical incursions
- Batman Arkham VR: Immerse yourself in the Dark Knight’s Universe and redefine what it means to Be The Batman, exclusive to PlayStation VR
- Call of Duty Jackal Assault: The first-ever Call of Duty PlayStation VR experience, will allow those at EB Expo to enter the cockpit and take control of a Jackal, the personal fighter jet in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: Prepare to be taken to a whole new level of immersive horror and terror with PS VR
Cementing its position as the best place to play, PS4 titles to be showcased include:
Horizon Zero Dawn
For the first time in Australia, players will get a hands-on experience with Horizon Zero Dawn ahead of its anticipated launch in 2017. In an era where machines roam the land and mankind is no longer the dominant species, a young hunter named Aloy embarks on a journey to discover her destiny.
Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare
The acclaimed studio team at Infinity Ward reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which returns to the roots of the series for a classic battle of two armies. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare immerses players in a war story that, for the first time in franchise history, extends beyond the reaches of Earth into the vast expanse of our solar system. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty® fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The game will also be available as the Infinite Warfare Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions, which include Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered* for the ultimate fan package.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Horror Comes Home with Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Ahead of its launch in 2017, experience all the terror directly from the first person perspective. Set in a foreboding, derelict plantation mansion in modern day rural America, prepare to be taken to a whole new level of immersive horror and terror with PS VR, as no Resident Evil you’ve ever survived can prepare you for this.
For the first time in Australia and New Zealand, WWE 2K17 will be available to play exclusively on the PlayStation Booth. WWE 2K17 arrives as the reigning and defending flagship WWE video game franchise champion with stunning graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay and a massive roster of WWE and NXT’s popular Superstars and Legends.
Patrick Lagana, Director of Marketing, Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia, said “this year’s EB Expo comes at a very exciting time for PlayStation and we’re really pleased to be able to offer attendees such a stellar line-up. With titles from our first party catalogue as well as from our 3rd party partners across PS4 and PlayStation VR, 2016 is shaping up to be our best year yet!”
Also on the PlayStation Booth at this year’s EB Expo:
Destiny® Rise of Iron
Batman™: The Telltale Series
Rise of the Tomb Raider®
Gravity Rush™ 2